Help us Recruit New Members
As a member of TTA or just considering joining you are in a unique position to help us grow into the organisation that we seek to be: one which every Private Tutor and Tutoring Compnay wants to support and be part of.
We are already at the point to where those seeking tutors will show am overwhelming preference for TTA Members, secure in the knowledge that by doing so they are choosing a tutor who has met the basic requirements of having passed a DBS check (if tutoring children) and signed up to an agreed code of conduct. You can help us get there even faster.
You can download a flyer to give to fellow tutors or to your colleagues and tutoring companies. The full list of benefits of membership which can be found here: www.thetutorsassociation.og.uk/membership_benefits
In summary they are as follows:
- Being a member of the UK government recognised professional body for the tutoring profession
- Inclusion in the Association’s Members' Register of Tutors and Tutoring Companies
- Recognition of the fact that members have signed up to a recognised code of professional practice and ethics
- Use of the Association’s branding and imprimatur on your marketing materials and web site
- Invitations to free Membership Conferences and events
- Access to CPD events and networking opportunities
- Access to:
- Free specimen client and tutor contracts.
- As TTA is a registered academic body, subscription is tax deductible and has been approved by HMRC under section 344 if the Income Tax (Earnings and Pensions) Act 2003.
- Use of the designatory letters MTA or ATA after their name for individual members. (Corporate Membership includes one individual membership as part of the package)
- A sealed membership certificate indicating membership grade, number and the date admission into the Association and on to the Members' Register of tutors.
- The opportunity to stand for election to the board and help shape the future and the agenda
- The opportunity to participate in the Association’s special interest groups and panels
a. Free legal helpline.
b. Free business support, company secretarial and corporate advice
c. The Accounting Service
d. £1m PI indemnity cover from £50 a year
e. 20% discount on the education supplies from Hodder, Galore Park and Oxford University Press through their Bond Brand
f. Our DBS services